How Can 413Cares Help You Serve Our Communities?
413Cares offers your agency a way to refer clients to other services and track their success. 413Cares connects your agency's services with those needing them; your organization gains referrals.
- 413Cares offers your agency a way to refer clients to other services and track their success.
- 413Cares connects your agency's services with those needing them; your organization gains referrals.
Who Will 413Cares Serve?
Everyone in our region. People looking for a range of resources such as early education for their children or housing for their family can waste valuable time accessing information from a variety of sources that is often incomplete. As a single source, 413Cares offers never-before efficiency that connects people in our region to the services they need.
How Does it Work?
- Agencies and organizations serving the public "claim" and update their listings on 413Cares.org.
- Your organization populates the site, prompted by an easy-to-use checklist.
- Your staff can then make and receive referrals and you'll get data on referrals and searches in the region.
The following community-serving organizations representing healthcare, housing, nutrition, behavioral health, and early education are among those organizing the effort:
- Baystate Health
- Behavioral Health Network
- Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts
- Caring Health Center
- Food Bank of Western Massachusetts
- Greater Springfield Senior Services
- Human Service Forum
- Springfield Central Library
- Springfield Office of Housing
- Square One
- Western MA Network to End Homelessness
- WestMass ElderCare
If you would like to join the advisory committee, contact Shirley Rodriguez.
Download 413Cares info sheet.